Industrial Decorating Solutions carries a wide range of printing pads for a variety of ITW Morlock, Trans Tech, and other brands of pad printing systems. Morlock and Trans Tech pads come in a wide variety of standard pad shapes and are made of exclusive, high-quality silicone material. Continuous quality control ensures the high standard of our pads.
Customer specific models are also available per specific requirements.
Our ITW Morlock Brand:
- Anti-static Yellow Pads - These Morlock anti-static pads are great for a wide range of printing environments and greatly reduce the risk of static during printing.
- Red Pads - These Morlock pads are for fast print sequences and are at the highest requirements in terms of long life and mechanical stress.
- Customer-specific Models - Manufactured customized models per your specific requirements. We would be glad to advice you in selecting a product from our range of standard pads or customize one per your application requirements.
Our Trans Tech Brand:
- DuraThonTM - These Trans Tech pads offer high tear and abrasion resistance with durable and flexible performance, and are best quality for printing long run jobs.
- ExpressPadTM - Trans Tech provides an easy to use, make-ready, ExpressPad System eliminating the tools, precision guesswork, and clean-up required with traditional pads. This unique product is available on our AeroTM and SyncroTM Trans Tech branded pad printing systems. Retrofit systems are also available.
- ProPadsTM - The purple Trans Tech pads perform well in a wide range of printing environments as well as with UV inks. These FDA approved pads are designed for an instant start-up with no break-in required.
- Rotary Pads - Specified for high-speed and automated systems and are designed for rotary drum plates. Perfect for cylindrical applications such as syringes.
- SprintPadTM - The Trans Tech SprintPads are ideal for jobs with many different set-ups or short runs, resulting in minimal waste & reduced cost. There is no "memory holding" of image after change of artwork, and the SprintPads offer fast start-up printing.