Industrial Decorating Solutions offers 40+ years of experience in Morlock and Trans Tech plates / clichés and are manufactured in-house conforming to the high quality of ITW products. The plates work in compliance with the latest etching technology and ensure adherence to the requested etching depths with minimal tolerances.
Our ITW Morlock Brand:
- Plastic Plates - The Morlock plastic plates offer different materials available in all prevailing dimensions with a 0.5 depth, and by default in a pack of 10. We provide ready-to-print plates / clichés that are quick, reasonably priced, and have an excellent printing quality.
- Steel Plates - A Morlock classic. Manufactured using only select materials, which in turn means a long life span with constant squeegee characteristics and a brilliant printing quality. All dimensions are readily available in an etched or non-etched form, on this 10 mm depth plate.
- Thin Steel Plates - A unique fine processing of surfaces enables a long useful life of these Morlock plates, with constant squeegee characteristics and a pin-sharp printing quality. All prevailing dimensions are readily available in an etched or non-etched form, on this 0.5 mm depth plate.
- Plate Accessories & Ancillary Equipment - We offer a range of different accessories for your plate making process, including Exposure Devices, Film and Repro Service, Plate Service, Steel Rollers, and Plastic Plate Accessories.
Our Trans Tech Brand:
- BGP Plates - The olive colored Trans Tech plate, is an alcohol washout with a variable etch depth, and completes up to 50,000 cycles.
- Express 3 Plates - This green colored Trans Tech plate, is an alcohol washout with an etch depth of 27-30 microns, and completes up to 20,000 cycles.
- H2 Orange Plates - These orange colored Trans Tech plates, are water washout with a variable etch depth, and complete up to 15,000 cycles.
- Hydro Foil Thin Plates - The green colored Trans Tech plate, is a water washout designed for open well machines only, and completes up to 15,000 cycles.
- Mist Plates - This green colored Trans Tech plate, is a water washout with a variable etch depth, and completes up to 100,000 cycles.
- NBAW Plates - The Trans Tech NBAW plate, is a "no bake alcohol washout" green colored plate, with a variable etch depth, and completes up to 50,000 cycles.
- Red Polymer Plates - The red Trans Tech plate, is an alcohol washout plate with a variable etch depth, and completes up to 100,000 cycles.
- Starlight Laser Plates - The green colored Trans Tech laser plate, is CO2 compatible, with a variable etch depth, and completes up to 20,000 cycles.
- Exposure Units & Plate Making Instructions - Visit our resource center or contact your sales representative for detailed information on our Exposure Unit solutions and Plate Making Instructions.
- Starlight LPM - Laser Plate Maker
- Simple, functional design enabling rapid creation of laser plates for short and long run jobs within pre-set parameters of solid, screened, and four color process.
- User friendly input with easy-to-use software, making importing graphics and positioning of images on the plate visible and intuitive, with minimal learning curve required.